Day Tours and Cruises
for Tour Operators, Cruise Operators and Attractions
- The Reservation process is fast and simple and ideally suited to Call Centre environments where the complete booking process including credit card receipt and sending of the confirmation email or fax can be done without leaving the desk.
JRS POS Workstation with Touchscreen, Cashdraw and Integrated EFTPOS.
- JRS can be configured as a complete POS workstation for fast processing of walk up traffic. This is especially important for high volume cruise and tour operators in competitive situations.
- Optional POS devices include Touch Screen, Ticket Printer, EFTPOS PinPad and Kick-able Till Drawer.
- End of day features include Tour Reconciliation for accurate Reporting and Accounting and Daily Banking Reports.
- Sell Bar-coded Merchandise and Souvenirs from the POS screen removing the need for a separate POS system.
- Control Passenger volumes with Maximums set on each Departure at many levels.
- Produce automated Pick Up Schedule and Manifests for your Crew.
- Print, Email or Fax Professional Itineraries of confirmed booking for Clients.
- Minimises administration and cost of sale, useful information for Operations.
- JRS can be fully integrated with your Website to provide the public and agents with accurate pricing, availability and instant confirmations and payment into your account.
- The website is available 24hrs per day and reduces the workload on front line staff.
- For more information see our Website pages.