connected to your Bank and your POS System
Both the Jewel Reservation System and the Jewel Integrated Booking System are fully integrated with secure EFTPOS Pin pads in Australia and New Zealand from Direct Payment Solutions. The Pin pads offer...
- No need for phone line dedicated to EFTPOS. Use existing IP infrastructure for EFTPOS transactions.
- Lowest guaranteed monthly rental (DPS will beat any written price of another integrated EFTPOS provider).
- DPS does not use finance companies and can pass the cost benefit on to the end customer. You have a contract direct with DPS.
- No additional cost to connect via existing internet connection.
- No EAC, server or special modem required.
- No additional fees for reporting suite, terminal management tools and annual software license.
- Incredibly quick transaction time allowing staff to serve more customers in any given time. Average transaction time is 0.5 second (approximately 20-30 times faster than other solutions).
- Remove human error and charge the customer the correct amount.
Integrated EFTPOS Features
- Fully Integrated with JRS and JIBS.
- No need for dedicated or shared phone lines.
- Works Offline.
- Self contained pinpad.
- Uses existing Receipt Printer.
- Kiosk Devices available.
- Optional Tap and Go devices.
- Approved for use in Australia and New Zealand.
Our Integrated EFTPOS Partner